WELCOME TO E-FOOD APP
- Flutter is an open-source UI software development kit created by Google. It is used to develop applications for Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows, Google Fuchsia, and the web from a single codebase. Fuchsia, Flutter widgets incorporate all critical platform differences such as scrolling, navigation, icons, and fonts to provide full native performance on both iOS and Android.
Getting started with eFood
- After download and unzip the package, use preferred IDE (Android Studio / Visual Code / IntelliJ) to open the project flutter_restaurant folder.
- Click the Get dependencies or Packages get to install the libraries from pubspecs.yaml file.
- Open the simulator or connect real android device to run the project.
- Then press the run button to start project (you can still open multi simulator at the same time)
Flutter version required