1 Flutter SDK not available
Download the SDK and provide the SDK path in your projects. There are different sources for flutter SDK.
Generally, dependency error occurs when
- One of your third-party package versions is not supported.
- Your flutter SDK version not matched with one of your third-party packages, for example your current flutter version is 1.19.0 and the third-party package target flutter SDK version 1.16.0
- Look for the latest version of the package.
- Or Upgrade your flutter version if you don’t have the latest flutter version with flutter upgrade command.
iPhone OS Version Out of Range
- Flutter does not support iOS versions lower then to 7.0
- You want to change the target version then in the
project Editor. select your app target and go to the
- Under the Deployment Info change the target version whatever your versions want to your support.
- after changing the target version removing the pod folder and podlock.file and reinstall the pod and clean your project and then run your project.